Sunday, July 20, 2014

MCBS Portfolio Project 2 Submission: Lauren Benzo Radio Air Drop

MCBS Portfolio Project 2 Submission: Lauren Benzo Radio Air Drop

Star Rating Sought:

2 or 3 Star Approval Rating

Project Description:
I have been doing radio for the past couple of years. I decided to do a radio air drop to receive feedback on how I sound on the radio and if there may be any room for improvement.


Link to Deliverable:

Lauren Benzo's Air Drop 

*If for some odd reason, there is no audio due to Youtube Regulations... please let me know and I will email you the video.*

Received:

I have received great feedback many other radio personalties and a program director from Shade 45 which is on Sirius Radio. I wanted to send this in for submission, because radio is part of Media Communications and this is also my passion. I am ready to submit it for my portfolio and I hope you enjoy!
Resources Utilized:

When I began working on this project, the software I used was Logic Pro while putting this project together. I used IMovie to make the .MP3 into a MP4, and I wrote my script on Microsoft Word to type out my proposal.

No comments:

Post a Comment