Sunday, July 13, 2014

Portfolio Project Submission: Food Traxx with Benzo

MCBS Portfolio Project Submission: Food Traxx with Benzo



Star Rating Sought:

1 Star Approval Rating 

Project Description:

My project would be a pilot for a travel television show with hip-hop flair. This show will be called "Food Traxx with Benzo". I really would love to see this project become a reality. Everyone knows that the culture is Hip-Hop is taking over world. I want to open the eyes of viewers that think the culture is only about a person "rapping". When you think about it, hip-hop is everywhere. From fashion, to music, to Hollywood, even in homes in Idaho. The outcome would be monumental! Imagine the feedback that this show would bring to the table. Especially knowing that this will be an originator and many people will try to imitate this idea in the future.

Link to Deliverable:

Lauren Benzo's Project Proposal

Received:

I received great feedback from my instructor Ms. Ferrer and a fellow student named Dustin. They can tell that I am very passionate about this project. They believe in this project as much as I do and I am grateful for that. There were some errors and revisions that they suggested I should do. I deeply feel after revising this project, I am ready to submit it for my portfolio. 

Resources Utilized:

When I began working on this project, the software I used was PhotoShop for my logo, Microsoft Word to type out my proposal, and Microsoft Excel to work on my project budget. 

No comments:

Post a Comment