Sunday, November 8, 2015

Week 2 Project: Network Email

For this activity, I had to create an email to send to connections/ fellow professionals that I network with in the past. Before I entered this course, let alone started attending Full Sail University, I can say that I have known a great amount of people in the industry and have collaborated with them on certain tasks, so sending out a letter announcing my graduation and also wanting to seek guidance for the future would be a great thing for me to do. Please enjoy....


 Subject: Seeking the Future of Journalism... Look No Further!


Greetings " professional contact person",

I am so delighted to share this news with you! I have been attending Full Sail University for the past couple of years and I am proud to say that I will be graduating! Soon I will complete my Bachelors of Science in Media Communications, and this degree will go perfectly with my experience with being a Journalist along with an On-Air Talent. While attending school, I have progressed in the "New Media Journalism World" with writing, marketing, digital skills, along with video and audio production. With my experience with creating content, project management, and branding, you can say that I am a force to be reckoned with. With the changes in the world and also technology, I feel that I would be a great asset to many companies. You can view my journey as a Media Communications major here. I not only feel that I am qualified for various positions, but I also feel that I can help elevate a company as a whole, if given that chance.

I am reaching out to you because I know you have an extensive network and hoped you may know someone who could give me some insight on how to expand my brand as a media professional or if you have any recommendations or leads to any media positions that would be a perfect fit for me, please let me know. Also, if you may need any referrals from me, please do not hesitate to ask. As Henry Ford said, "Coming together is the beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success!" Please feel free to call me at 424-265-8120

Thank you again for taking the time to read this email.

Respectfully,
Lauren Benzo
424-265-8120
LaurenBenzo@gmail.com
www.LaurenBenzo.com
LinkedIn
Facebook
Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment