Friday, November 1, 2013

Industry Blogs That Keep the Life and Times of L. Benzo Informed





I wanted to give everyone an in depth look at blogs that I follow on a daily basis. I am a big "hip hop head", so I follow Allhiphop.com and Complex.com because I want to stay in tuned with all the new music, news, and trends that involve the culture of hip hop. I also follow blogs such as ABCNews.com, CNN.com, The Los Angeles Time, The New York Times, and BBC.com. I follow these blogs because with me being a journalist, I have to make sure that I am up to date with everything that is going on in the world today. Last but not least, I follow TED's youtube channel. I do this because I love the informative presentations that are provided. I know these will be very helpful during my time here at Full Sail University and all in the work force after I graduate.

No comments:

Post a Comment