Tuesday, November 5, 2013

WK2 Exploration: Visual Communication

For this week in New Media Tools, we have began exploring where to find and share images needed for visual content development. During this particular activity, I had to locate four different images representing three abstract concepts (Media, Social, and Strategy). After I organized these 12 images, I used an app called "popplet" to create image clusters surrounding the concept they represent. I then posted the 3 clusters to my photobucket account. One screenshot I choose to speak about in my blog this week would be the media cluster. Media is the main means of mass communication. The world would be lost if there wasn't any type of media. From television, to newspapers, even music. We always have to remember, there are messages in certain songs. I also chose to use a picture of the ABC Studios in Times Square. You may be shopping on 43rd and 7th, wondering what is going on in the news. Just look up in the sky and you will know. Media is all around us, it is just up to you as a person to notice and reflect on it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment