Wednesday, December 17, 2014

MCBS Portfolio Project 2 Resubmission: OVA's Dream Job



MCBS Portfolio Project 2 Resubmission: OVA's Dream Job

Star Rating Sought: 

1 Star Approval Rating 

Project Description: 

When I was in my OVA course, I learned many things about the entertainment industry and myself. In our last week, my instructor wanted all the students to make a slide show about what our dream job would be and what goals we would make to get to the dream job in the matter of 5 years. As you know, I love writing and doing radio, but I would love to be an EIC of a publication such as GQ Magazine or Esquire. My instructor loved my slide show and gave me 100% on this assignment. I felt the need to share this in my portfolio. Who knows, if I keep my mind on these goes... I might be where I want to be within the next 5 years. 


Link to Deliverable:


Feedback Received: 

I received great feedback from my instructor on this assignment. He gave me 100% on this assignment and he spoke very highly about this and my previous work in this course. I feel he believed in not only me as a student, but as a person that is going for her goals in life. With this degree, I can basically get the best job out there as a Media Communications graduate. 

Resources Utilized:

Photos from the internet that are cited, Powerpoint, and  Slideshare.Net  


No comments:

Post a Comment