Wednesday, December 17, 2014

MCBS Portfolio Project Extra Submission: Save 5 Pointz

MCBS Portfolio Project Extra Submission: Save 5 Pointz

Star Rating Sought: 

1 Star Approval Rating 

Project Description: 

When I was in the New Media Tools course, I learned how to become a "visual storyteller." It was not simple, because I was learning how to work with programs that I never touched before. During my last week in this class, I attended the GTT class and spoke to my instructor about everything I learned and what goals were I setting for my future. During the middle of the class, she gave me 40 minutes to make a video that included music, imagery, and a voice over. I told her that I wanted to make the video about something that I am passionate about.. which is Hip Hop and the 5 points of the culture.  So I chose to do a type of PSA about a forefront of hip hop that was painted over and became condos in Long Island City, NY. Please enjoy. 

Link to Deliverable:


Feedback Received: 

Within 40 minutes, I sent her the Youtube link to the video and she was very impressed. Even though it wasn't a graded assignment, she commended me on a great job and getting it done on time. Not to mention, I also received the November 2013 Course Director Award for this course.  I really enjoyed this class because it taught me some tricks that I am using now in life. 

Resources Utilized:

Personal photos, IMovie, Script written by myself, Walk With Me (Instrumental) By Raekwon Produced by Scram Jones, and Youtube. 

No comments:

Post a Comment