Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Week 4 Reflection: RISE Peer Feedback

 
 
Good Evening Anthony,
 I would like to start of saying that I really enjoyed your Week 2 project. I love the fact that your website was clean, simple, and straight to the point. It was also inspiring to me because of the content you displayed on the site. That is what makes me want to revisit my site, because it is simple, yet I want it to grab the eyes of the user. May I add, your contact page was jaw-dropping, you even put a little appointment booking box on the site. Genius!
I like how you have the logo presented home page, yet I am confused on the backdrop that you used. Maybe you used this photo to make the user have the feeling of peace, while in pain, looking at the water. Or maybe that was the photo that came with the template that you used.  I didn’t work on the same company as you did, so I am not sure what photos were provided for you to use. I would use pictures of the business, people with happy faces, and photos of that nature.
 I enjoyed the “bandage” pictures that you displayed on the “About” page, but can I suggest something? From all the feedback that I have been receiving in the class, is that consistently is very important. So to say, the pictures are different people, but the back drop color is all the same.  You could also add more emphasis to the homepage by placing more content on it. Such as, putting the hours and address of the business on the homepage, even if it is on the contact page.  As many say… less is more, but maybe you could add some type of flair to the bottom of the homepage.  All in all, you did an awesome job. This has been a crazy month for all of us. I know when I see your work, I am proud to have you as a fellow classmate! Happy Holidays and to a great New Year!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment